Pages

esmond1a

esmond1a

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Raymond - Project Comlete

     For some time (~ 10 years), I have been trying to learn more about my maternal grandmother's brother, Raymond Christensen, who dropped everything after the Pearl Harbor attacks and enlisted in the Army.  He went from a non-traditional agriculture college student to a radar observer in a night fighter crew - one of the most dangerous jobs a soldier could have.  Thanks to a number of people who have helped a long the way, I felt my research was complete enough to begin writing his story.  And I recently completed that mission.

     If you are interested in Ray's story, let me know and I'll send you a copy.  It's a short book (~62 pages) with photos.  Again, thanks to all who helped in any way during the last 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment